This week we take a bit of time to catch up with everyone, and by a ‘bit’ I mean nearly 30 min. We hear about some of Drew’s life-changing events in Mozambique, and Jeff’s adventures in Montreal. The tl;dr is that while Drew was eating Rice and beans and cabbage daily, Jeff was enjoying gourmet delights that most have only dreamed of. Then with that out of the way, we delve into the delights of E3. What do we hope to hear? What could Microsoft possibly do to save their line-up? Will we hear a release date for Ni No Kuni II? We’re cautiously optimistic, but we’re not holding our breath for anything too spectacular, call us old and jaded.. it’s Episode 129 of the LittleBigKast!
- Sony: PS4 owners spend about 50,000 years a week gaming (Link)
- Battleborn goes free-to-play (Link)
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Virtual Reality Project in the Works From Vince Gilligan (Link)
- Geoff Keighley: E3 Coliseum kick off with an epic 1 hour presentation from Cory Barlog and the God of War team. (Link)
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice From Ninja Theory Launches August 8 on PS4 (Link)
- Troy Baker returns as Talion and will debut as Capture Performance Director in Shadow of War! (Link)
- NO MAN’S SKY: MYSTERIOUS CASSETTE TAPES ARG POINTS TO ‘PORTAL’ UPDATE (Link)
Talk To Us!!
Or just email us at: LittleBigKast@gmail.com